The recruitment and selection is the major function of the human resource department and recruitment process is the first step towards creating the competitive strength and the strategic advantage for the organizations. Recruitment process involves a systematic procedure from sourcing the candidates to arranging and conducting the interviews and requires many resources and time. A general recruitment process is as follows:
Identifying the vacancy:
The recruitment process begins with the human resource department receiving requisitions for recruitment from any department of the company. These contain:
• Role to be filled
• Number of persons
• Strategies to be performed
• Qualifications required
- Preparing the job description and person specification.
- Locating and developing the sources of required number and type of employees (Advertising etc).
- Short-listing and identifying the prospective employee with required characteristics.
- Arranging the interviews with the selected candidates.
- Conducting the interview and decision making
- Prepare job description and person specification
- Advertising the vacancy
- Managing the response
- Arrange interviews
- Conducting interview and decision making
Some times but not on more times...
Is that enough if we finish an MBA in HR the Answer is ????? to become an HR or Recruiter for an Organization....Human Resource is not a professional Job on earlier stage its also called as Personal Manager in a firm....so its clearly clarify that its some thing related to personal (Employee to Employer) we should have a professional touch to that rather it should also contain a personal touch even all the organization will not do this except some then how come an employee have the belief.....